10.03.2011

Sweet Jane


Hottie actor Thomas Jane tells The L.A. Times that as a struggling 18-year-old actor, he often performed sexual acts with other men in order to pay the bills. "As James Dean said, you're going to have one arm tied behind your back if you don't accept people's sexual flavors," Jane explains.


"When I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless. I didn't have any money and I was living in my car," the actor recalls. "I wasn't averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?"

Jane adds that the experience "blew the doors off my conventional upbringing" and opened him up to new possibilities. "You're a lot more open to experimentation as a young man," he tells The L.A. Times. "And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity."

The actor -- whose former wives include Aysha Hauer and Patricia Arquette -- doesn't regret his decision to dabble in same-sex relations.

"Until you've tasted the food, you don't know whether you'll like it or not, as my mom always said," he says.

Another source

Jane has done numerous nude scenes in films, played a gay/bi hustler two or three times, and of course plays a working class dad forced to become a hooker in the cable show 'Hung,' where his character has a huge penis, which is never shown on-screen.

H'wood gossip claims 'Hung' will finally include some gay-for-pay action, which only makes sense, since the idea of a male hustler who only services women is rather silly.





Here's Tom smooching with Vincent D'Onofrio in the hustler-ific "the Velocity of Gary":



See a twinkalicious Tom Jane in one of a few Indian Bollywood movies he made at the barely ripe age of 18. This one's really strange.

Thanks for being honest, Tom! Let's hope it gets you lots of high ratings for your show. You're adorable!

No comments: