4.11.2006

Dream On

I have sex dreams about male celebrities more than I've had sex dreamsabout the men I've had sex with.

I don't know why that is. Perhaps because nude images of celebs are more prevalent than photos of guys I've fucked (not that I haven't tried!). Perhaps I'm just a wannabe starfucker.

So, how about hogging a few posts from Horsey's Male Nude Celeb Board, so we can avoid pouring through posts by the dolts who still think that black and white fake of Tony Danza is real. God, was that like the first pic ever posted on the internet?

European tabloids are always good for the male nudes, while US ones cower under publicists' wrath. I doubt we'd see Daniel Craig grabbing his balls in The Star.

New on my list is Thomas Kretschmann (the captain in Peter Jackson's King Kong) and his long uncut cock. Also cute is Amercian Idol bald stud Chris Daughtry; rather ordinary body, but it's his, and therefore sexier.

Total fuck top would be Dominic Purcell and his beefy bod.

Brush up your Shakespeare to enjoy Dominic West's utterly perfect ass.

Wryly sarcastic and sexy in that 'best friend's dad' way is Gary Cole;


Ed Harris' towel dick peek remains a classic of the male nude shots (deleted from the DVD of Swing Shift, by the way).

But my all-time favorite has got to be Thomas Jane, who seems to get fully naked in nearly every movie he makes. And that's a good thing.

Will I ever see these guys naked in real life? Well, we can all dream, can't we?

No comments: