1.10.2007

Better Leighton Never

So, apparently, this 21-year-old model Leighton Stultz is a big deal with the Aberzombie set. He's got the coy PG-rated bloggers and MySpace faghags drooling all over his pecs and such.

Frankly, I find these slightly censored frontal nudes a bit more compelling. Nobody else has these! Why the lightswitch-shaped cutouts? I dunno. I just found 'em that way. It's obvious he's got a big Talent, and will be showing his hugoid cock very soon in Playgirl, I'm told. So, you saw the gargantuaschlong here first, sort of. And, no doubt, the end of his wannabe acting career. Who knows? Maybe he can take some lessons from Simon Rex.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously more thna just a pretty face

~N~ said...

any chance of finding those pics without the tag over his cock

Tom Bacchus said...

I've heard this set of pics will be in the March 2007 issue of Playgirl.

Anonymous said...

camping out at the newsstand, thanx for the heads up, so to speak