1.05.2008

Q-FAQ: Best Gay SciFi!


Q-FAQ, my science fiction parody novel, has been nominated for a Lambda Literary Award! Okay, that's not a big deal, since, if you look at the list, pretty much every publisher who sent the required 4 copies plus a fee got nominated. But still...

And AfterElton.com called it the best gay scifi book of 2007! Not bad, even though there weren't a lot of other contenders in the category.

So, have you bought or read my book yet? Lemme know what you think!
Post a review on Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com.
For more reviews, see my previous post from November. Read my Q&A with Brian Jewell HERE.

I'm so happy I could ... I dunno ...ejaculate all over my face!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

Tom Bacchus said...

"Chris," you're pitching crosslinks to a sex toy site? Cute dildos, but not interested. Thanks!