1.30.2017

Stripper Cock in yer Face! - Brad Ford's big muscle talent

Brad: His cock in my face!

 With a wad of freshly earned cash in one pocket, and convenient hole in the other pocket, i took in the hottest nude dancer party in town, Adonis Lounge, at various locations. My appetite for stripper cock needed quenching, and they brought it.

 Among the talents was Brad (left photo) whose big talents we've seen before, in abundance! Hard cock pics below.

As I've humble-bragged before, I myself used to shake my barely clothed, but never nude or hard, sorry,ass at many a club night back in the day.

And we all pine for The Gaiety (pics inside) and other favorite stripper cock shows. Videos linked, too.
 
Brad was one of many big muscled guys who do lap dances with their dicks flopping about. Pretty fun stuff. Not like some other places, where you can suck a stripper's cock, or let him hump you until you cum. But it was fun. Below, Brad Ford nude and hard, and strippers showing their cocks, in review.





Here are some recent faved stripper cock pics and montages. 
Enjoy.
 

























I'll post more stripper cocks and tall tales of tantalizing cock teasing by strippers, in my next post.

But I promised you Brad Ford, whose cock I touched! and here he is in all his glory.


































Here he is jacking his big ole cock (with lots of modelly B-roll up front as usual). Watch more here, and here, and  here, and more Brad Ford jacking his cock Here, and here,which includes a link to him wrestling in a bikinii! But that's another post.




No comments: